Directions to Mane-Stay
From Syracuse Area (Central New Yurk)
- Take Route 81 North to Exit 42 - Adams Center and Route 177
- Go right on Route 177 (east) approx. 25 miles to end and intersection with Route 12 (east)
- Go east (right) on Route 12 for approx. 2 miles to Lowville
- At first Traffic light, go straight onto Shady Ave.
- Take Shady Ave. to the end, and tum right at the yield sign onto East State St.
- Go approx. 4 blocks to four way stop. - Turn Left onto Number Four Road. (Sign here will read: 18 Number Four Road, 9 Chase Lake, 26 Stillwater)
- Go approx. 4 miles and tum Left onto Chase Lake Road.
- Go approx. 5 miles on Chase Lake Rd. to Stop sign at Brooklyn Square (you will see a sign here for the Otter Creek Horse Trail System). Tum right onto Erie Canal Road.
- Go approx. 1 mile and look for our gated entry and Mane Stay sign on the right (if you come to the Sand Pond Road, you just missed our driveway!)
From Utica, NY
- Take NYS Route 12 North approx. 50 miles to Glenfield.
- Turn right onto Main St. and into the hamlet of Glenfield. (Otter Creek Horse Trail System Sign here.)
- Tum right onto Greig Road at the Fire Station (Hnrse Trail System Sign here)
- Go across the Black River and approx. 1.9 miles to the T with Pine Grove Road.
- Tum Left onto Pine Grove Rd. and go approx. 1.2 miles.
- Just after crossing Otter Creek, Tum right onto Chase Lake Road. (Horse Trail sign here)
- Go approx. 4.5 miles to our gated entry on the left (you will go about I mile past the horse trail entrance andjust beyond Sand Pond Road.)